IMIB is a professional non-profit association which deals with all export activities in the minerals sector. Established in 1976. Among the principle areas of its business are natural stones, borates and concentrates, chromium ore, copper ore, magnetite, ferrochromium, zinc and feldspar products.
In order to increase sustainable export in minerals sector including natural stones, make the best effort in all aspects of the business realm.
- Increase the competitiveness of Turkish minerals exporters’ in global market
- Provide export advice and assistance to our members to penetrate all markets worldwide
- Promote minerals sector through trade exhibitions, buying and trade missions, projects and publications
- Provide export related information by our studies and researches
- Find solutions to export related problems
- Establish and develop relations with international organizations to keep warm the interests of our members