Istanbul Mineral Exporters’ Association (IMIB) is a professional non-profit association which deals with all export activities in minerals sector. IMIB was founded in 1976 and has 4330 members as of April, 2018. Among the principle areas of business of IMIB are natural stones, borates and concentrates, chromium ore, copper ore, magnesite, ferrochromium, zinc ore and feldspar products.
· Making the best effort in all aspects of the business realm in order to improve sustainable export in minerals sector including natural stones.
· Increase the competitiveness of Turkish minerals exporters’ in global market
· Provide export advice and assistance to our members to penetrate all markets worldwide
· Promote minerals sector through trade exhibitions, buying and trade missions, projects and publications
· Provide export related information by our studies and researches
- Find solutions to export related problems
· Establish and develop relations with international organizations to keep warm the interests of our members